We are glad to provide material to teachers who are covering the topic of chocolate in class (e.g. for a project week) or students who are preparing a presentation on chocolate.
We regret to say that our service offerings are restricted to Switzerland.
What we offer you:
- "Chocology" booklet (60 pages, 21 cm x 21 cm, with color illustrations) on the past and present of the Swiss chocolate industry. Available in German, English, French and Italian. A single copy is available free of charge, other copies can be had for CHF 2.00 each.
- "CHOCOSUISSE-Bulletin 2013" leaflet (4 pages, 21 cm x 21 cm) on the economic situation of the Swiss chocolate industry in 2012 containing lots of statistics. Available in German, English, French and Italian. Insert to the "Chocology" booklet; available free of charge.
- "Swiss chocolate" brochure (12 pages, 21 cm x 10.5 cm, with color illustrations). Abridged version of the history and manufacture of Swiss chocolate. Available in German, English, French and Italian. 25 copies free of charge per class, additional copies available for CHF 0.50 each.
- "Swiss chocolate" slide series with legends and suggestions of quotations for presentations and talks (37 slides). Can be borrowed free of charge.
- Film "An Almost Perfect Plan" about the history and current state of the Swiss chocolate industry. Available in five languages in either DVD (Swiss dialect, German, French, Italian and English) or video format in the language of choice. Playing time: 19 minutes. Teachers may request the DVD or video at no cost. Students may borrow the video or DVD for 20 days.
Please place your order using the form.
We are also able to provide you sources for obtaining raw material samples (e.g. cocoa beans).
back to top